Topics of Interest
- Saqui Law SCWC Members Area: To request password, please email Ginger at email@example.com or call (707) 522-5864. Access Cheat Sheets for SB243 and other pertinent information
- Labor Commissioner letter to FLC's regarding SB243 - effective Jan 1, 2012 Note: Example template is example only. Not all information on example template is required by law. For more information, please view AB243 Cheat Sheet on Saqui Law SCWC Members Area (link above).
- USDA, NRCS 2012 Program Sign Ups! Attn growers: EQIP can fund a Weather station that is added to the SCWC Weather Station Network that supplies local weather data to the Western Weather website for Sonoma County.
- Grape Crush Report
- Sonoma County Agricultural Crop Report
- Sonoma County Vintners Search Wineries
- Wines & Vines Online Buyer / Directory Guide
- Search for Winery on Wikipedia
- Family Winemakers Tasting Book Winery List 2009
- 2010 Harvest Fair Participating Wineries
- Vineyard Planting in Sonoma County (ppt)
- Grading, Drainage & Vineyard/Orchard Site Development now handled at the Sonoma County Ag Commissioner's Office not PRMD. Changes to tree removal have been implemented. For more information, please contact Ag Commissioner's office.
- Best Management Practices for Agricultural Erosion and Sedimentation Control (pdf)